The Greatest Gift campaign at Catholic Central has secured over $8.5M towards our $10M goal for the campaign! This allowed us to CC to start construction in late May.
During the public phase of the campaign, individuals are hosting community events for people to get the inside scoop on the campaign and see first-hand the construction progress at Catholic Central. There is no cost for these event. Come join us and enjoy the company of friends, family and former classmates! Appetizers with beer and wine will be provided to celebrate this special occasion-a $10M comprehensive Campaign for Catholic Central.
If you are interested in attending one of these events, please contact Kristy Blackmore to RSVP. She can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone: (616) 233-5897.
ps. Have you driven by the school lately and seen the big changes? This is The Greatest Gift in action all made possible because of you!
- August 12 @3PM in Spring Lake-Hosted by Chad and Lauren Warner
- August 24th @ 7 PM -Hosted by Susan English and Arnette Kraus at IHM Parish Center
- September 7th @ 6 PM -Hosted by Tony and Kathleen Asselta at their home
- September 19th -Time TBD-Hosted by Jenny and Scott Micus at their home
- September 26th @ 5:30- Hosted by Mary Lehman-Panek (CC ’78) along with Robert & Sue Milanowski (CC ’77) at Catholic Central’s Student Center